Elindi Van den Heever has been in the music industry for almost 20 years and wants to inspire people through music. She has the following qualifications:
• Bachelors in Music at the University of Pretoria – 2010
• National Diploma Vocal Arts: Pedagogy – Tshwane University of technology – 2006.
She further has a background in Psychology and Music Therapy and has several qualifications from Royal schools of music, UNISA, and Rockschool. She was also the Bursary winner for SAMRO Music Education for two years in a row 2007 & 2008.
|Cost||Starting from R150 for 30 min|
|Subjects||Piano, Singing and Music Theory|
|Ages||4 – 80|
|Levels||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
Singing, piano & music theory lessons. Con Brio School of Music offers singing, piano and music theory to all inspired musicians. We also offer special Music Education classes to homeschoolers in the morning. If you want to learn to sing and play piano just for fun then we are the place to come to. Con Brio School of Music offers music lessons with enthusiasm.
Lessons offered in preparation of exams
We also offer preparation for all music examinations for Royal Schools of Music, Trinity, Unisa, and Rockschool.
Con Brio School of Music also does special concerts for the students throughout the year for those who want to participate.
Music stimulates every area of the brain and is very good for small motor, gross motor, language, mathematical and creative development.
Music Education classes for Home-school students:
– Music Theory (Notation)
– Basic Music History
– Rhythm, Sight-reading and Ear Training
– Basic piano and singing skills
– Basic knowledge of Instrumentation
– Basic Song Writing
– Group instrumental playing
– Exam Preparation for Trinity, Royal Schools or Unisa
– Rapports will be given for each term
– Maximum 6 students per class. Lessons focus on individual growth and progression per student